Kitten season is well underway which means SAFE Haven has lots of little ones scurrying about! That also means we have a lot of need for extra items to care for the cutest cats in our shelter!
Each year in the spring cats typically give birth which contributes to the overpopulation problem. Your donations will enable us to be prepared for all of the new arrivals!
Shop our Registry and then join us for a Kitten Shower on Friday, June 23 from 4 – 8 pm. Bring your gifts to the shelter to celebrate these cute kittens!
Most Needed Items:
- Royal Canin Kitten Wet Food (loaf in sauce and slices in gravy – 3 oz cans)
- Fancy Feast Kitten Turkey wet food
- Iams kitten wet food
- Natural litter (wheat, corn – not clay)
- Fragrance-free baby wipes
- KMR powder
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry
- Digital postal or food scales (in oz.)
- Small fleece blankets
- Small cat beds (ferret beds work well)
- Pedialyte (clear unflavored only)
- Microwaveable bears
- Sound machines (w/heartbeat)
- Top loading carriers
You can also purchase items from our Amazon Wish List