SAFE Care Feline Spay & Neuter ClinicAffordable Pricing Options
SAFE Care ClinicAffordable Pricing Options
We offer affordable options for your cat or kitten.
The SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic provides spaying and neutering services to cats and kittens.
Notice: If you have found an animal that needs immediate medical attention, please take it to an emergency animal hospital. We do not provide any emergency or wellness care through the SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic.
Cats – $85
Too expensive? Please call our clinic at 919 872-7730 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to get your cat sterilized.
The fee is per animal* and includes:
- Spaying or neutering.
- Physical examination.
- Rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Ear cleaning.
- Nail trimming.
- Pre and post-op pain injection.
* Additional charges apply for the services noted below.
These charges and services are available only to spay/neuter clients at the time of the appointment. They include treatment of the following conditions and feline health care services:
- Take home pain medication (Onsior) – $7 per cat
- FeLV and FIV testing – $25 per cat (Recommended for all cats and kittens)
- Microchipping – $25 per animal, which includes a prepaid, lifetime registration with Found Animals Microchip Registry
- Feline Leukemia vaccine – $20 per cat (Recommended for any cat or kitten that goes outdoors)
- Treatment for fleas, intestinal worms, heartworms and ear mites with Revolution® – $15 per cat (one month supply) or $70 per cat (six month supply)
- Treatment for fleas and ticks with Catego™ – $9 per cat (one month supply) or $30 per cat (four month supply)
- Treatment for intestinal parasites (roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms) with Drontal – $6 per cat (pill form)
- Treatment for intestinal parasites (roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms) with Profender – $15 per cat (topical form)
SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic accepts the following vouchers:
- Friends of Wake County Animal Shelter
- SPCA of Wake County
- Operation Catnip
- SPCA of Franklin County
- Friends of Animals
- We also offer low cost events throughout the year – see our event calendar
SAFE Care Feline Spay/Neuter Clinic provides humane traps for rent. There is a cash-only, refundable trap deposit of $20. Please contact our clinic administrator at 919.872.7730 to rent a trap.
Payment is required at drop-off in the morning. We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® only).