You can't really put a price on love, but the care of our cats requires some fees.
Adoption fees apply except during adoption promotions when prices may vary.
We accept cash, checks, Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®.
- Kittens and Cats (through seven years old) – $105
- Mature Cats (eight years of age or older) – $60
If you are unable to take your new pet home today, we offer a daily hold fee. This hold, limited to no more than three days, is available to approved adopters who need extra time to prepare for their new pet’s homecoming. This fee is $25 per day.
Please Note: Hold fees are not refundable and cannot be applied to the adoption fee. Hold fees are not available during adoption specials. They may be paid with a credit card over the telephone by calling 919.341.4128.
SAFE Haven wants to help you provide the best life possible for the cats and kittens you adopt from us. To assist, we provide a certificate for some of our special adopted cats.
Mature Companions Certificate: Provided for mature cats, it includes the following:
- Free phone consultations with our veterinarian.
- Free annual complete physical examination.
- Free annual vaccines (distemper & rabies).
- Fifty dollars towards dental care, one time only, at another veterinarian’s office to be paid upon receipt of invoice.
- For any of our cats that may be on a prescription diet, we will provide that food to the adopter at cost post-adoption.