Caring for our cats and kittens requires a lot of time, love, money and supplies.
Below is a link to SAFE Haven’s Wish List and our urgent needs. Donating the following items helps us with the day-to-day care of our animals, supports our operational needs and helps feed hungry dogs and cats through our Pet Food Pantry.
Items can be dropped off between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., seven days per week. You can find directions to the shelter on our contact page. Remember, even used items can help our animals.
Items for the shelter and the clinic can also be purchased online at Amazon.com. Just visit our Amazon Wish List to place an order. Items will be shipped directly to SAFE Haven!
To care for the cats and kittens at SAFE Haven, the shelter needs many annual supplies. Please consider holding a drive for the shelter at your workplace, church or in your neighborhood. We use these supplies to keep our cats and kittens fed, comfortable and entertained. The items listed below are always in demand. Monetary donations are also always welcome and we’ll put them to good use. You can drop off your donations between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., seven days per week.
To download our wish list click here >>.
Our MOST IMMEDIATE Needs
- Paper towels
- Latex gloves: small, medium, large and extra-large sizes
- 55-gallon garbage bags
- Wet cat food
- Fancy Feast: any flavor
- 9 Lives: any flavor
- Friskies: any flavor
- 8-ounce cans of liquid Kitten Milk Replacement
- Small dustpans with small brushes
- Dryer sheets
- Laundry detergent
- Detergent for an automatic dishwasher
- 13-gallon, drawstring trash bags
- Cat beds, any size
- Open kitty litter pans: any size
- Cardboard scratching posts
- Cosmic catnip
Office and Shelter Supplies
- Antibacterial hand soap
- AA, AAA and C batteries.
- White, pink, blue and yellow all-purpose printer paper
- White (64#) card stock paper
- 20 x 20 x 1 furnace filters
- Gallons of drinking water for emergencies
- Toilet paper
- Canned air to clean keyboards, etc.
- Felt, ribbon, fabric, catnip and fiberfill for making catnip mice
- Bottled water for volunteers
- Wal-Mart, Target, and BJ’s gift cards: any amount
Pet Food Pantry
- Dry cat food: any brand
- Dry dog food: any brand
- Litter: any brand, any type (clay, corn, wheat, etc.)
- Ziploc bags: all sizes
Federal Tax I.D. Number – (56-1916620)