- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We’re about to make Mondays Meow-some!
While normally, SAFE Haven’s adoption center is closed on Mondays, for a short time, we’re offering Monday adoptions by APPOINTMENT ONLY on September 11, 18, and 25 between 1-3 p.m.
Here’s how you take advantage of this opportunity:
- Meet the cats that we have available for adoption.
- Fill out our Adoption Interest Survey and in the box under Any additional comments or questions?, tell us you’d like to come during Meow-some Mondays.
- If an appointment is available, our amazing adoption counselors will reach out to you to schedule one.
- Appointments are up to 45 minutes long, during which you can meet 2-3 cats.
- Don’t forget to bring your cat carrier! We offer carriers for sale but encourage you to bring a carrier with you. We know you’ll fall in love with someone here at the shelter. Space is limited – only 3 per Monday – and appointments are first come, first served, so please act fast to make sure you got one of our Monday spots to start your week off with a furry friend!
Prefer to walk in? We’re still available for walk-in adoptions Tuesday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Questions about adoption?
Contact us if you have additional questions about adopting from SAFE Haven.