The Pet Food Pantry Needs You
Help local families and pets in need by donating during our Holiday Pet Food Pantry Donation Drive-Thru December 7-11! You can drop off sealed, unexpired dog and cat food in person between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. that week or shop our Amazon Wishlist to send supplies directly to us. Learn more!
Your Gift Makes a Difference!
We’ve been able to do so much this year because of supporters like you. We:
- Found homes for 849 cats
- Provided services for 6,199 cats and dogs
- Gave TNVR assistance for our community for 417 feral cats
Think of how much we can do in 2021 because your gift is MATCHED when you donate by the end of the year! Here are a few examples of what your gift can accomplish:
- A gift of $20 will feed three kittens for three days
- A gift of $25 will pay for a urine test for one sick cat
- A gift of $50 will pay for a month of antibiotics, nose drops and eye ointment for a cat with a cold
- A gift of $75 will provide deworming medicine for 20 cats
- A gift of $100 will provide medicine to kill fleas in 25 cats
- A gift of $250 will provide Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing for 25 cats
- A gift of $500 will provide rabies vaccines for 250 cats
Won’t you help us make next year the best ever?
End-of-Year Giving Opportunities
There are so many ways you can help support us as we close out 2020. Here are just. a few:
- Starting your holiday shopping or just using Amazon for everyday supplies? You can support us when you choose SAFE Haven as your AmazonSmile charity! Just start your shopping through https://smile.amazon.com.
- Did you know that for your qualified 2020 donation, you can take a one-time, universal, above-the-line deduction of up to $300 cash. Learn more about what this means for you!
- Honor or remember the cat-lover or beloved pet in your life through our honorary or memorial donation. It’s a great way to cherish your loved one while giving back. We even send a card for you!
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!