Every time we ask, you answer with generosity and love for the cats and kittens who need our help. Thanks to your donations, we were able to receive every penny of the match we had available! Those funds will help so many kitties as we work to find them fur-ever homes. Thank you from all of us at SAFE Haven!
Get Ready to Dance, Laugh & Love Our Cats!
Tuxedo Cat Ball returns on Friday, April 22 to the North Ridge Country Club. There will be excellent food, delicious wine, silent and live auction items as well as your favorite songs to get down to on the dance floor. Will you join us as we celebrate the power of the SAFE Haven community? Get your tickets now!
Will You Be a Sponsor?
Our generous sponsors of the Tuxedo Cat Ball help make it possible to find homes for 1,000 stray and abandoned cats and kittens each year. Would you consider joining them? Click here to learn more about sponsoring the Tuxedo Cat Ball.
Auction Items Needed
One of the most exciting parts of Tuxedo Cat Ball? Our auction! With both silent and live auctions, we’re able to raise a lot of money to help our cats. From themed baskets to experiences, we have something for everyone. If you’d like to donate an auction item, all you have to do is fill out the form here. We appreciate your help in making the 17th annual Tuxedo Cat Ball a success!
Wintry weather can be hard for humans, but it’s also hard for cats in the community. Here are a few tips to help keep kitties healthy during cold months:
- If you leave food out for stray cats, leave a little more than you normally do. Cats need extra energy to stay warm and extra food can help them conserve it.
- While you’re staying inside and warm, use your arts and crafts talents to make DIY feral cat shelters that give cats a safe, warm place to stay. Here’s an easy tutorial to follow.
- Check under your car’s hood and around your tires before driving – cats sometimes curl up in engines to stay warm!
Click here for more tips on winter safety from our friends at Alley Cat Allies
We have a lot of great things planned for 2022 and we hope you’ll join us for all of them! How can you learn what’s happening? Follow us on Facebook, check our Events calendar regularly and continue reading the Cat Chronicle!
Save the Date
- January 23, 2022: Volunteer Open House
- February 8, 2022: Basics of TNVR
- April 22, 2022: Tuxedo Cat Ball
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!