Join us from 6-8 p.m. on January 18 for Foster Night, a time to celebrate current and future foster volunteers! Current foster families can meet, mingle, share stories, and trade tried and true secrets to foster success! Are you interested in fostering but wonder if it’s a fit for you? Meet staff and current volunteers who can answer all your questions. Come for the food but stay for the community and lively discussion!
Get Ready to Dance, Laugh and Love Our Cats!
Tuxedo Cat Ball returns on Friday, April 21, to the North Ridge Country Club. There will be excellent food, delicious wine, silent and live auction items as well as your favorite songs to get down to on the dance floor. Get your tickets now and save with the Early Bird discount!
Help the Tuxedo Cat Ball
In addition to getting your tickets for a great night at Tuxedo Cat Ball, here are two other ways to help ensure a successful night!
- Our generous sponsors of the Tuxedo Cat Ball help make it possible to find homes for 1,300 stray and abandoned cats and kittens each year. If interested in learning more, email Pam at email@example.com.
- Our auctions – both silent and live – are always exciting and raise an amazing amount of money to help our kitties. From themed baskets to experiences, we have something for everyone. If you’d like to donate an auction item, contact Farryn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Chilly Cats
Wintry weather can be hard for humans, but it’s also hard for cats in the community. Here are a few tips to help keep kitties healthy during cold months:
- If you leave food out for stray cats, leave a little more than you normally do. Cats need extra energy to stay warm and extra food can help them conserve it.
- While you’re staying inside and warm, use your arts and crafts talents to make DIY feral cat shelters that give cats a safe, warm place to stay. Here’s an easy tutorial to follow.
- Check under your car’s hood and around your tires before driving – cats sometimes curl up in engines to stay warm!
Click here for more tips on winter safety from our friends at Alley Cat Allies
We have a lot of great things planned for 2023 and we hope you’ll join us for all of them! How can you learn what’s happening? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. You can also check our Events calendar regularly and continue reading the Cat Chronicle!
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!