Spay-ghetti & No Balls is Back
There are only 2 days left to help us snip pet overpopulation! During our Spay-ghetti & No Balls fundraiser, donate $10+ and you’ll get two super-secret SAFE Haven recipes so you can enjoy our pasta dinner at home. All you have to do is add “Spay-ghetti” in the Additional Comments box on the donation form by March 5. Donate now and start cooking!
Early Birds Help the Cats
The Early Bird deadline for Tuxedo Cat Ball tickets is fast approaching. After March 11, ticket prices increase by $20. Act now to get your night of fun, food and helping cats at a discounted rate. We can wait to see you on April 22! Get all the info on the ball here.
Our Cats Scored a Touchdown!
Did you catch Sunny on last month’s PUPPY BOWL? This sweet angel found her fur-ever home as did so many other kitties. Thank you to everyone who sponsored a cat like Sunny, ensuring they get the care and coaching needed to find their families!
The Difference We’re Making
Because of your support and the dedication of our staff and volunteers, we’ve been able to do so much in the last 8 months!
- 804 cats have been adopted.
- SAFE Care Spay/Neuter Clinic has performed 3,389 spay/neuter surgeries.
- 84 cats have found homes thanks to Purr Cup Cafe.
- We’ve sterilized 698 feral cats, reducing overpopulation.
- Volunteers have given 5,620 hours of their time to help our cats.
- The Pet Food Pantry has distributed 12,548 pounds of food to our community members in need.
And there’s so much more to do. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest information on how you can help!
Save the Date
- April 10, 2022: Unleashed’s Spring Fling, NC State Fairgrounds
- April 22, 2022: Tuxedo Cat Ball
- May 1, 2022: Volunteer Information Session
- May 7, 2022: Apex Peakfest
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!