In case you missed the news, SAFE Care Spay & Neuter Clinic + SAFE Haven went to the dogs on August 14 with the arrival of 49 rescued beagles. These sweet pups were rescued from a facility in Virginia that bred dogs to sell to laboratories for animal experimentation. SAFE Care worked with the Triangle Beagle Rescue of North Carolina to help get all 49 beagles spayed or neutered, vaccinated and cared for in one day!
You can help support the clinic’s year-round efforts to provide low-cost spay and neuter services, reducing the number of homeless animals to eliminate euthanasia in the Triangle. Click here to donate.
So Many Ways to Give
Our lifesaving work at SAFE Haven is made possible by the time and dedication of our staff and team of volunteers but there’s another component that’s vital: your financial support. Your donations help us provide the care needed for all of the cats (and occasional dogs!) we save.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help with a donation:
- Become a Paw Pal: A little each month can go a long way. Our Paw Pals understand that, using monthly automatic giving to support us year-round. Find out how you can be a Paw Pal.
- Make a Match – With Your Employer: Your company may have a matching program that will increase the amount of donations made to SAFE Haven. Check with your company’s HR department to see if they do.
- State Employees Combined Campaign: If you’re a state employee, please donate through the campaign running from September 1-December 31. Our designation code is 2566 and you can visit their website for more information on participating.
- Sponsor a Cat: Ready to love one of our cats but unable to adopt? You can make a big difference in a kitty’s life with a one-time $25 donation or by sponsoring them monthly until a fur-ever home is found. Learn more about being a sponsor.
- Help Our Pantry: The Pet Food Pantry helps provide food for pets when times might be tough. This temporary pet food assistance can mean that a pet stays in their loving home and out of the shelter. Here’s what we’re looking for and how you can help keep the Pantry stocked!
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!