A PAWsitive Day for Good
The countdown to Giving Tuesday has started! This year’s Giving Tuesday is December 1 and we need your help. How can you join us on this annual, worldwide day of generosity? Donate, share our posts and tell everyone why you support SAFE Haven!
The Purr Cup Café is PURR-colating! Owners Sarah and Arthur have done a wonderful job and even better – the first kitties at Purr Cup have already been adopted. Looking for a cup a joe and some kitty time? Click here to meet the kitties hanging at the café!
We Need Your Vote!
We’re so proud to be a finalist for Best Volunteer Organization in this year’s WRAL’s Voters’ Choice Awards and are so grateful for everyone who nominated us. How can you help us win? By voting for us before November 22. Just click here to cast your vote.
Maximize Your Giving!
Your donations mean so much to the kitties of SAFE Haven. Here are more ways you can help support them:
- If you’re a state employee, you can designate SAFE Haven as your payroll deduction during the State Employees Combined Campaign. Just pick code #2566. Click here to set up your donations for 2021.
- Check with your employer – they may have a matching gifts program that means your donation will go even further!
- Did you know that for your qualified 2020 donation, you can take a one-time, universal, above -the-line deduction of up to $300 cash. Learn more about what this means for you!
There are so many ways to keep up with SAFE Haven and stay connected to our wonderful community.
- Like us: Make sure you’re following us on Facebook for tips on caring for your furry friend, share your cat tales and more.
- Follow us: Visit our Instagram page to see our beautiful cats looking for fur-ever homes.
- Watch us: Subscribe to our YouTube channel for adorable cat videos that will brighten your day.
SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR CATS WITH A DONATION!